ThinkSpace (and it’s founder, Peter Chee) have been a fixture of the Seattle area startup scene for a decade. The most recent addition to the ThinkSpace portfolio is a terrifically designed South Lake Union coworking and shared office space. Its killer location on Lake Union, access to a dock, SUP, kayaks, proximity to Facebook, Google, Amazon, MOHAI, and sea planes cannot be beat.
Peter has put together a generous benefits package exclusively for Startup Haven members. Note that the discounts are only valid for founders who have been Startup Haven members for at least three months.
/Level 1 Member Offer:
- 30% discount on Thinkspace 24/7 unlimited co-working membership. Yearly savings of $1.080.
- 10% discount on office space off market rate pricing. Example: an $1100 office would be $990. Annual price increases of 4% are still applicable.
- 25% discount on any Virtual Office plan
/Level 2 Member and GroudWork Teams Offer:
- Choice of /Level 1 benefits, plus…
- Five free co-working day passes per month. Non-transferable, no rollover. Yearly value of $1,080. This benefit will only be available until Startup Haven members overrun the place. 🙂
- 50% discount on Thinkspace 24/7 unlimited co-working membership. Yearly savings of $1,800.
- 50% discount on meeting and event space.
- Startups are a marathon: Thinkspace founder and certified marathon coach, Peter Chee, will personally help pace you to complete a 4-hr Seattle marathon and share the marathon training program he developed.
How to claim this benefit
Drop in and talk to Thinkspace founder and Ceo, Peter Chee. Alternatively, send an email to [email protected]. As part of your on-boarding process for this benefit, Thinkspace verify your Startup Haven membership with us.