Gap Gigs Program Info
It has never been harder to be a founder. We want to help.
This program is a resource to help founders find part-time, intermittent and/or project-based gigs to make ends meet while they deal with these uncertain times.
Our thesis is as follows:
- Founders are a remarkably talented bunch…
- and they know a thing or two about how startups work.
- Startups are always in need of a bunch of remarkably talented folks…
- and a resource that know a thing or two about startups would be a plus.
- Let’s help them find each other, for a…
There are lots of good reasons that founders seek gap gigs while they are working on their startups. But for some founders, and for some startups, seeking a gap gig can be a sensitive matter. If you participate in this program you are expected to keep everything you see and/or hear strictly confidential.
The rules for using this program are simple:
Rule #1) Both parties (the gig seeker and the gig provider) must both be Startup Haven members.
Rule #2) All participants must agree to protect strictly the confidentiality of EVERYTHING seen and/or heard here.
Rule #3) See Rule #2, only in ALL CAPS BOLD. Seriously.
If you are a founder interested in finding a gap gig to help extend your runway, FILL OUT THIS FORM.
If you are a founder who could use the help of a talented founder, FILL OUT THIS FORM.