Exploring a Venue Partnership with Startup Haven
Partnerships can be exciting and beneficial for us both. We are an established and constantly growing community that operates to support founders and investors without a dedicated event space and we would love to partner with you to show off your space to our community and help you, and us, to continue to grow and further our missions.
Please see below for details and email [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to partner with us today.
Startup Haven By the Numbers
WHAT YOU GET OUT OF THE DEAL:
- 20 to 60 founders and investors experiencing your space at the event
- A host representative attending and participating in the hosted event
- Opportunity to address the attendees for 2 minutes at the event
- Expedited onboarding for your qualified members so they can attend
- Featured in our newsletter, including a partnership announcement
- Featured post in our newsletter that you write about your mission
- Press release
- Event logistics sent the day before the event with all of the deliveries listed
- We are great at set up and take down/clean up. Just let us know your special requests!
WHAT WE NEED TO MAKE THE DEAL:
For Founders Dinner & Poker 2.0 Events –
- A hosted space that fits between 25 to 65 attendees. (If your space can only accommodate a certain number, please let us know and we can limit attendance)
- Typical hours of event: 5:30pm to 9:00pm, with Chapter Directors arriving early to setup between 4:30pm and 5:00pm
- Tables and chairs for 25 to 65 attendees. We typically need tables that seat 6 to 8 players or that we can push together
- Someone to meet/sign for delivered name tags, beverages, and catering (Most of these happen day of)
- An agreement to host up to once a quarter