The Columbia Tower Club
The storied and prestigious Columbia Tower Club might not have been on your list of Seattle’s more startup friendly venues. But thanks to a thorough facility and culture makeover, The Club is now a great fit for some startup entrepreneurs. Startup Haven has negotiated an exclusive membership opportunity with The Club that closes the gap even further. The Club has never offered a program like this before and only Startup Haven members can take advantage.
Startup-friendly Club Benefits
- Comfortable remote working environment, great for heads down coding, team collaboration, board meetings and investor presentations
- Use of touch down rooms for concentrated work and small meetings.
- Complementary high speed Internet access.
- Complementary breakfast, Mon – Fri, 7:00am – 10:30am.
- Complimentary coffee, tea, fruit, cookies & pastries, Mon – Fri, 7:00am – 3:00pm.
- Complementary happy hour hors d’oeuvres, Mon – Fri, 5:00pm – 6pm, Thurs till 7pm.
- Access to a wide range of events including networking events and speaker series.
- Unparalleled downtown parking package — $45/month gets you six hours of parking… every day the club is open!
- Member access to 150+ private clubs when traveling, including complementary dining and golf at many clubs.
- All club benefits are available to your entire family — at last… a startup benefit that’s good for your startup AND your spouse!
Exclusive Startup Haven Advantage program benefits:
- Month-to-month contract, no long term commitment. There is normally a 12-month commitment with a promissory note.
- Initiation fee reduced from $1,000 to a flat $300.
- Membership dues for the Club’s premium membership are reduced by almost 30%.Normal dues for 40 and over: $293.
Startup Haven: $217
(yearly savings: $912)
Normal dues for under 40: $219
Startup Haven: $167
(yearly savings: $624)
How to claim this benefit
Send an email to Rachel (Rachel.Ironmonger@clubcorp.com) or Brittany (Brittany.Flower@clubcorp.com) at Tower club. They will confirm your Startup Haven membership and schedule a time to meet.