The Google Cloud for Startups Program is designed to help startups build and scale using Google Cloud. We are a small team with startups in our DNA. We appreciate what makes early-stage companies tick, and we think that Google Cloud’s continued success over the next decade will be fueled by great companies yet to be born. But like you, we’re mostly here because startups are challenging and fun and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
We know that startups are wired differently, and that success for you and us means getting scrappy and creative. We have a strong presence at private and public events, exec dinners, workshops, hackathons, competitions, and more. If you are working on interesting ways to bring more value to the startup community, let’s talk about how we can help.
\Level 1 Offer:
- Startup Haven does not have an exclusive offer with Google Cloud for Startups at this time.
\Level 2 Offer:
Google for Startups Program:
- Up to $100,000 in Google Cloud Platform and Firebase Credits*, good for 12 months.
- $500 in Qwiklabs credits to kickstart your company’s hands-on lab training initiatives.
- Google Maps Platform credits for 12 months.
- One year of free G Suite Basic (up to 10 users, new domains only) or a year of discounted
upgrades to G Suite Business or G Suite Enterprise.
- $150 in Google Ads credit when you spend $150 (US only, new customers only).
- $150 off Stripe Atlas incorporation and fully waived processing fees for your first $10,000 in
- $50,000 in Segment credit for startups with less than $5M in funding and less than 2 years old.
* Note that credits are available for high-growth, venture-backed startups that are based in an approved Google Cloud territory. Startup Haven membership requirements include a stipulation that your startup at the time you join must be a high-growth, venture-scale company. If your current startup does not meet the criteria for a “high-growth, venture-scale” startup then you may not be eligible for this credit.
- GroundWork teams receive their choice of any of the /Level 1 or /Level 2 benefits.
How to get this benefit
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed instructions on how to apply for this benefit, to get setup with /Level 2 Membership.