The Columbia Tower Club
The storied and prestigious Columbia Tower Club might not have been on your list of Seattle’s more startup friendly venues. But thanks to a thorough facility and culture makeover, The Club is now a great fit for some startup entrepreneurs. Startup Haven has negotiated an exclusive membership opportunity with The Club that closes the gap even further. The Club has never offered a program like this before and only Startup Haven members can take advantage.
Startup-friendly Club Benefits
- Comfortable remote working environment, great for heads down coding, team collaboration, board meetings and investor presentations
- Use of touch down rooms for concentrated work and small meetings.
- Complementary high speed internet access.
- Complementary breakfast, Mon – Fri, 7:00am – 9:30am.
- Complimentary coffee, tea, fruit, cookies & pastries, Mon – Fri, 7:00am – 2:00pm.
- Complementary happy hour hors d’oeuvres, Mon – Fri, 5:00pm – 6pm.
- Access to a wide range of events including networking events and speaker series.
- Unparalleled downtown parking package — $25/month gets you six hours of parking… every day the club is open!
- Member access to 150+ private clubs when traveling, including complementary dining and golf at many clubs.
- All club benefits are available to your entire family — at last… a startup benefit that’s good for your startup AND your spouse!
Exclusive Startup Haven Advantage program benefits:
- Month-to-month contract, no long term commitment. There is normally a 12-month commitment with a promissory note.
- Initiation fee reduced from $1,000 to a flat $300.
- Membership dues for the Club’s premium membership are reduced by almost 30%. For the 39-and-under set, dues are reduced from $206 to only $147 and for us old folks over 40, dues are reduced from $280/month to only 197.
- A food credit equal to the first month’s dues will be applied to your member account.
How to claim this benefit
Send an email to Tower Club membership director, Ida Sacchi (email@example.com) or Lori Nasca (Lori.Nasca@ourclub.com) Lori and Ida will confirm your Startup Haven membership and schedule a time to meet.