We had a capacity crowd last night at the new home of Founders Co-Op and TechStars in the heart of the Amazon.com campus. It was a record setting night:
- Most number of first-time Poker 2.0 attendees.
- Five of the six money finishers were first-time Poker 2.0 attendees.
- The TechStars teams made a very strong showing, with four at the final table and taking down 3 of the 6 money finishes.
- Biggest pot ever (a record that I’m sure will be broken again soon!)
- Best of all, the highest per-capita entrepreneurial relationships built anywhere in the world last night.
The Final Table:
$ 1st – Kevin Leneway, GiantThinkwell (TechStars)
$ 2nd – Jeremy Wemple, RewardsForce (TechStars)
$ 3rd – Emmanuel Marot, Valu Valu
$ 4th – Brandon Bloom, ThisWeekLastWeek (TechStars)
$ 5th – Mei Lu, JobFully
$ 6th – Eric Fogel, Emergent Detction
7th – Richard Wood, First Hill Advisors
8th – Tyler Phillipi, CoCollage
9th – Pete Schlichting, WorldBlender (TechStars)
1st – 4th place also won a $200 AWS credit courtesy of the Amazon Web Services team.
Dan Todd busted out Lew McMurran to win the WTIA-Sponsored bounty
Emmanuel Marot busted out Eric Sheetz to win the AWS-sponsored bounty
Josh Maher (5555)
Bob Crimmins (KKKK)
Buzz Bruggeman (QQQQ)
Devin Fee from TechStars won this dubious honor… and pretty little pink trophy.